We’re planning to dance in Fred and Eva’s honor, and we hope you won’t be here to see it.
When: April 1, 2023
What Time: Anytime that suits you!
What to Wear: Black Tie-Barefoot-Comfortable R.S.V.P.: By March 31st
On this most serious day of the year, we invite you to please not attend our event. We really hope you will stay home. Dance. Don’t Dance. Do Whatever You Want.
Instead, please send a generous donation!
303 Washington Street, Ogdensburg, NY 13669 Online at www.fredericremington.org
Or by calling (315) 393-2425
- Donate $50: One person to stay home and miss the ball.
- Donate $100: One person to NOT ONLY skip the ball, but even the party beforehand.
- Donate $150: One person who NOW gets to skip the ball, forget the party beforehand and does not have to go to the “Special Celebration” afterwards!
- Donate $200 and over per person: Wow - You get to skip the entire evening and get a special invitation not to come to next year’s Ball!
Every $50 donated enters you in a chance to win one of the following gifts:
- Small bronze reproduction of The Broncho Buster on a black base ($599 value)
- Museum wrapped canvas of Small Oaks, 1887 ($120 value)
- Icons of the West: Frederic Remington's Sculpture 2nd Edition by Michael D. Greenbaum ($100 value)
- One year Individual membership to the Frederic Remington Art Museum for you or someone you chose ($50 value)
The drawing will be held April 1st after the ball. The lucky winners will be notified by phone or email.
Note: Donations to the April Fool’s Day Ball benefit education for all ages at the Museum. With this in mind, please accept our sincere thanks for your donation.